End of 2016. Wow!


We have reached the end of 2016 and choir could not have been more busy. Well, it could but I'm sure we would have worked ourselves to death. Haha.

At the end of every year I create an infographic in order to help me remember all the most important events for that year in one glance. After creating this one I realized that I still left out a lot of information. Still, I'm grateful to have been able to participate in all of these events.

It's strange because I was talking to a friend of mine in the choir, Rich Adams, and I told him that even though we both have been in the choir less than three years that I have had enough experiences to last me a lifetime.

Mack Wilberg says that Choir is like a train. It never stops. It just keeps going. He is absolutely right. We prepare for one thing, we perform and then we are on to the next project. It is quite the experience.

I'm looking forward to 2017 and all that it may bring.


Popular Posts