Sibling Lunch (Cat out of the bag)


My siblings and I gather together for lunch monthly. We met at Dragon Diner near St. Mark's Hospital. It's a nice way for me and my siblings to catch up with each other.

Everyone talked about what they were doing and for some reason I decided to tell everyone there and then that I auditioned and was moving on in the process.

I still remember my siblings faces. It went from, "Wait, what did you say?" to "Oh my goodness! Wow!" to "Tell me about it." Quite funny really. Well, I told them the details and mentioned that our mom already knew about it. She knew because I had told her before she left on her mission that I was interested in trying out and she told me to go for it.

Anyway, after lunch I felt a boost of support from my siblings. I told them though not to mention it to anyone.

The other reason we gathered on this day is because it was a special occasion. It is the 46th wedding anniversary of my parents. Congratulations to them and to us all!

Popular Posts