I'm singing... in the mirror...

We were counseled during our last class to sing in front of a mirror so we can see what we look like and what the camera might catch. I've never done that before. So I decided to try it one day.

It was a horrific experience. Why didn't anyone tell me my eyebrows had a life of their own? Seriously.

I have heard a lot about Polynesian's have expressive eyes. I guess I have that. It makes sense though. I mean Polynesians can say hi but just raising their eyebrows. No words. Just a nod and an eyebrow lift. I've been doing it for years. Well, maybe all my eye brow raising is going to cause me problems now. Perhaps it is too expressive.

Maybe I need a second opinion.

Anyway, I'll keep practicing and see if I can look somewhat normal without sending a code to communist China with my eyebrows. Sheese.

I wish they would have told me this actually before we participated in the broadcasts.

Popular Posts