Homeward Bound



My childhood friends daughter passed away while serving her mission in Oklahoma this past week. I know both her father and her mother from our days as children. She was in a car accident. When I heard of her passing and because I know her parents it made me think deeply about life, death and our role in God's plan.

There was also news that two Elders in Asia had also passed away. It made me think about missionaries and especially Jason and my mom who are both out in the field. I pray for them often and hope they are well.

It's amazing how lyrics and music can be a balm during these times. This song in particular moved me today as I thought of my dear friends. My prayers and thoughts reach out to all these families during this difficult time.



This is also our last Sunday in the Conference Center. We will be moving "home" to the Tabernacle this week. I look forward to the move. There really is something very special about the Tabernacle.

Popular Posts