A Year in Review 2014


Here are some fun stats from last year. It was easy to gather this information based on notes, downloaded music in iTunes and my calendar notes. (I should clarify that the 342 songs listed above are performed songs in front of an audience during a broadcast or concert. Some songs were sung more than once in the year but I counted them again because they were performed again. I hope that makes sense.)
I think the Count Von Count would be proud. Granted, these are only my stats. Everyone has different stats because of participation. Still, I look back at the last year and realize just how busy (and blessed) I have been. This also only has my stats from the time I became a member of the choir in May and a few earlier experiences recording the Easter album and for the Messiah recording and concert.
I made a total of 127 trips to the Tabernacle. Considering that rehearsals are usually 2.5 hours (except for Sunday where it can roughly be 4 hours if there is an extra rehearsal after Music & the Spoken Word) you can see that being in the choir requires a time commitment. Totally worth it.
It's a busy life when you consider family and work responsibilities. It's been a year to remember.
2015 is going to be even more awesome. I'm excited for what is to come!


Popular Posts