Back in the wagon again


It's been too long. I intended to make this blog something of a weekly thing but the reality is that I feel the obligation to put up pictures, be profound and put something up that is intensely personal.

The reality is that life is busy, there is a lot going on and I'm not always profoundly personal. The reality is that I'm often more silly than profound and yet I have my moments.

Regardless of my personal faults, I do feel this experience needs to be documented. There is always something happening that changes me personally every week and I feel like I'm missing out documenting things for my daughter for the future.

So, I'm back on the wagon. I'm going to go back to go through the 2018 tour and other events during the past few months for sure. I'm going to document on a weekly basis, not to just document but to measure growth and things I have learned.

Some posts will be personal, some not so much but it will at least be documented. Some with pictures, some without.

I'd rather put something up rather than nothing at all.

It's going to be an interesting ride.





Popular Posts