Choir Dream that stuck


A few weeks ago I had a dream. A choir dream. This is not uncommon. Many of us choir members have dreams about choir events or happenings. It becomes so much a part of our lives that we end up dreaming about the choir.

I don't have choir dreams often. In fact, I don't dream much but sometimes I do and when I awake, if I remember it, it sticks with me for a long time.

I dreamed that I headed to the Tabernacle to prepare for the Music and the Spoken Word broadcast. When I arrived, I noticed that they were rebuilding the Tabernacle. It wasn't destroyed or anything, they were just rebuilding, readjusting, redesigning it. I asked a man who was working on it what was going on and he simply said, "We are rebuilding parts of it." I said, "Why?" and he said, "It's time. Change always happens."

The weird thing is that I didn't recognize many of the people there either working on the Tabernacle or in the choir. Bizarre.

Now, if you believe dreams have a meaning, you can draw your own conclusion.

For me, I think it just means that this work continues to go on and as it continues to move forward, changes are necessary. I think it was meant more as a self-reflection dream in that as I continue on this journey with the choir, I am in need of being rebuilt in order to grow. I need to measure where I was when I joined and now and look ahead to some construction opportunities to improve myself.

Anyway, I've never posted about my choir dreams but this is one that has stuck with me for a long time and I decided to share it. Why not? It's interesting and different.

I should, like Mack pushes from us, to improve and always seek to be better. There is always room to be better.

I look forward to the future.

Popular Posts