Tis the Season to be...busy.

Rehearsals for Christmas have begun. I felt so much Christmas spirit during our rehearsal last night. The music is wonderful.

So what are we singing?

Sorry, I'm not telling. The season is full of wonder and surprise and how could the Christmas Concert be surprising if everyone knew what we were singing? It wouldn't be a surprise at all. My lips are sealed. Even Liana doesn't know what we are singing. It will be more fun for her and Ileina when they come to the concert.

What I can tell you is that things are getting busy. We had a rehearsal after the broadcast on Sunday and we started holding Tuesday rehearsals last week in addition to the Thursday rehearsals. It is gradually getting busy but will crescendo (see what I did there?) into a very busy December season.

There is a lot of memorizing. We are also learning new music. Some music will not come until December however we had the same thing happen for the Pioneer Day Concert. Music is being written for these events and I'm sure those things take time.

In the meantime is has been announced that Grover will be joining us for the Christmas Concert. So far we have Count Von Count and Elmo. This week we will learn of someone else who will join us.

Seriously, I find this stuff out with the rest of the world which keeps things fun and alive.







Popular Posts