Tour - Seattle (experiences)



I have been to Seattle before but to go with my choir friends was a real treat.

First, I have to share this video. LOL. I found these little feet while we were shopping in a candy store in Seattle and I bought them. I took them with me for the rest of the day and filmed randomness because they made me laugh. Enjoy.


To be completely honest, I'm not sure why my choir friends put up with my shenanigans. Seriously, I'm kind of a loose cannon.

Seattle was great!!!!


At the Needle. We actually went through the museums there. Super cool stuff to see. I need to come back and spend more time here.


One of those professional poses by the gum wall because... I'm weird. LOL. And no, I'm not touching the wall at all. That's a camera trick. ;)

Enjoyed some fresh seafood with friends. Yum. It was delicious.


At the Hall and I ran into Darilyn's family in the car. You know they Ohana, right? Yeah, good to see other Poly's there. It was great to get a pic with these two in front of the Hall we were to perform in later that night.

Of all the concerts going on at Benroya this summer... we were the only ones to be Sold Out. Yup, believe it.

Me, Ivalani, Paul and Grant. Some of the best people I know. After the concert or after Paul and Grant sang in the lounge somewhere in Seattle. LOL.

I can't even tell you how fun it was to get to know these two in the orchestra. We don't get to know orchestra people well during the year but on tour, we are able to mingle and mix. They convinced me the "Feet" video needed to be shared because to be honest, I wasn't going to share it at all. Great friends and talented violinists. So grateful to know amazing people.



Popular Posts