After Conference (Social Media)

Instagram of David Archuletta during Conference.

After the Messiah Concert at Easter I posted some of the comments found online from Social Media.

I was asked to do that again but for Conference. Why not?

Fortunately my job involves social media and web development so  luckily pulling up this information was very simple.

Here are a few of my favorites but of course I could not include everything. There was too much. This only includes Twitter and Instagram. It seems like people liked to talk about two things: the music and the wardrobe. I've included posts about both below.

I'm assuming that because these were shared on Social Media that it is alright for me to share it here. I hope I am right.

Can you imagine what this post would look like if I had used every social media outlet? Wow. I won't. You are welcome.





















































So many random comments but it's nice to see just how the messages and music of Conference go out to the world and are received.

To end I would like to share a story I found on Facebook and I'll leave you with the knowledge that music can be sermon and that is why music is such an integral part of our worship.

The church is true and Heavenly Father is reaching out to each of us in different ways.

Lynn Elliott Davis The choir singing the last verse of "How Firm a Foundation". Two stakes ago, my stake president gently encouraged our singing that last verse, as did my stake president where I was living just before I remarried. That verse has seen me through much tribulation, and I cannot sing it without weeping, and when I cannot sing, my hands fly up and I sign it. That verse is like a love letter from Heavenly Father to me, a "look what We got you through", my own personal rainbow shining through the storm.

Popular Posts