Mark and Preston. The Real Tour MVP's

These guys are the real MVP's. Before the Benaroya concert in our tuxes.
When you are in a bind and people jump in and help you out just because they are kind and want to help, you realize just how blessed you are to know them. 

Mark Williams and Preston Tenney are those kinds of people.

I was working on a video project for the 2018 tour. I was running out of time. I had work deadlines. I had a family reunion. I could do it but when I asked for input and a little help, these two jumped in and volunteered their time, talents and skill. When I say they volunteered their time, they volunteered a lot of their time. More than just a few hours. They volunteered days. They stayed late, sometimes overnight. 

They never complained and worked until it was done. They created something far superior to what I could have done on my own and for that I'm grateful. These guys are super talented. Should the choir do videos again for tour, these two should be in charge. They are really good at it. 

I will always be grateful to these two for their help. I'm lucky to have friends like this. They are amazing people and I hope to be like them if they (or anyone else) needs help.

Popular Posts