Travel to Vancouver surprise!

Ended up riding to Vancouver next to an empty seat and an emotional support dog named Whisky.

The choir actually flew from San Francisco to Vancouver. I'm glad because driving that distance would have meant long bus rides and hours and hours of travel.

When flying I always wonder about who I will sit by. Unlike most people who fly first class, I fly coach. So, I entered the flight and sat by and Asian woman. She didn't speak English well. There was a seat in the middle of her and I and we waited to see who else would join us.

Eventually a young man entered with his emotional support animal, a dog. She yelled and said she was scared of dogs so the attendant moved her. So, there we were, me, this guy and his emotional support dog.

We ended up talking throughout the flight and I learned the dog's name was Whisky. He gave me suggestions about places to see in Vancouver and it was a great trip.

The Lord knew what he was doing in having this dog sit next to me. He emotionally supported me throughout the trip and I arrived in Vancouver calm and relaxed. Thanks Whisky and thanks to the Lord. He knows I needed this.

I wonder if the choir would ever consider having an emotional support dog for choir tour. I think this could do wonders for everyone.


Popular Posts